A-dec 400 marries form and function for superb patient and doctor comfort and access. The ambidextrous compatibility of the Radius delivery system brings flexibility and productivity to every treatment room.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes” (1″, 25 mm). Enables you to tuck your knees under the chair providing ergonomic access to the oral cavity.
- Double-articulating gliding headrests. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning. Available in locking knob and lever release styles.
- Full height range. Offers a range from 13.75″ to 31.25″ (349 mm to 794 mm). Low point 14.75″ (375 mm) with dual mounting.
- 2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Hybrid chair lift system. Combines the power of a hydraulic base and the smoothness of an electro-mechanical tilt, allowing simultaneous movement for quicker patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
300 Traditional Delivery System
Pivoting holders on the traditional control head help streamline access to your instruments and allow you to position them precisely where you want them. A thin profile and smooth, rounded covers simplify cleaning for fast and efficient turnaround time.
300 Continental Delivery System
With an extended range of motion, the ergonomic Continental® system can also be positioned to the side of the chair, which is less intimidating for some patients.